Careers at Jerry’s Custom Cabinetry
- Must be available to work from 6:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday-Thursday (rarely, however occasionally on pre-
scheduled Fridays - overtime rates would apply).
- Must have driver’s license or legal identification.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to show up on time, ready to work, with a good attitude.
- Must be reliable, hard-working, and self-motivated.
- Must possess the strength required in lifting and handling of heavy materials as well as possessing the
coordination required in using cabinetry tools (50lbs and on occasion 85+lbs with co-worker assistance).
- Must be able to walk at least 4 mph constantly thoughout the day.
- Must be able to work in a production environment that is subject to temperature variations.
- Must be able to take instruction and constructive criticism while maintaining your composure.
- Must be coachable.
- Must be willing to do all aspects of the job including but not limited to sweeping or shoveling the sidewalk
- Must be familiar and knowledgeable in wood working tools and practices.
- Must be able to proficiently and accurately read a tape measure.
- Must be able to follow build plans/blueprints.
- Must be able to communicate with the other team members in a respectful manner at all times.
- Must be willing to communicate with shop management on ideas to improve production and efficiencies.
Please fill out the online application below the best you can.
If you have a resumé, please attach it to the Application through the field labeled Upload Resume.
Jerry’s Kitchens looks forward to hearing from you and we will notify you when we
accept your application or resume. Please include your email and phone number. You
can also submit any additional information that may help us understand your job
requirements in the Describe your skills: box. Thank you for your interest in our company.